Table protectors provide a soft padding for your dining room table top to protect it from dents, scratches and heat damage.
Heat protection ranges from 100c for classic and table felt, and up to 250c protection for non slip.
We offer 4 different types of table top protectors to suit all needs.
Choose a type of protector below…
- Our best seller, offering all round value and great table top protection from scratches and heat damaged up to 100c.
- It is approximately 2.4mm thick and can be bought over sized if you prefer it to drape.
- If you have an odd shaped table, you can always use a pair of scissors to cut this to the exact table top size.
- Available in white & brown with widths up to 156cm
- Exactly the same as the original Bulgomme / Gomtex protector.
- This product is made from rubber and has an amazing non slip backing to help keep it in place.
- It also offers a much higher resistance to heat (up to 250c), which is great for dishes straight out the oven, as well as every day protection such as spills and scratches keeping your dining table how it should look.
- Available in white only with widths up to 134cm
- Executive table felt has a nutmeg brown smooth surface, made from vinyl with a slight leatherette look.
- The under layer is white padded felt made from polyester.
- It provides heat protection up to 100c and is meant to fit the size of your table top.
- Available in brown only with widths up to 140cm.
- Thick & heavy duty. At 1.5mm thick the clear table cloth cover is heavy enough to stay in place.
- Waterproof and easy to wipe clean.
- It provides heat protection up to 80c and is meant to fit the size of your table top.
- Available in 4 designs: Crystal Clear, Plain frosted, Dandelion & Rose (both frosted designs)
- Widths up to 120cm.