- All sizes shown are finished tablecloth sizes. You must account for your own over hang.
- Widest tablecloth sizes are already shown. We can cut longer lengths if required.
- 132cm width is approximate. This is cut from the roll and may vary slightly.
- Base fabric is white 100% cotton
- Face fabric is a printed design with a clear PVC coating.
- Does not fray when cut
- All oilcloth tablecloths are folded as standard. Creases can be ironed out on a warm setting.
- Sizes show are there for your convenience and are not stock items.
- Got questions? See our FAQs for answers on oilcloth fabrics
Linen Blush Oilcloth Tablecloth
This design is out of stock.
Return home to find more more wipe clean tablecloths.
- The fabric is rolled then put inside a cardboard postal tube as seen.
- Both ends of the tube are fitted with white plastic end caps, the end caps are secured using a combination of staples and sealing tape.
- The length and diameter of the tube varies depending on the product size.
- We are able to fit up-to 8 metres of fabric into one tube, so you can order multiple pieces and they can be fitted into one tube.
- The tube is then shipped to you with the shipping label stuck to the surface of the tube.
- When you receive the tube, open one end carefully and you will be able to keep and use the tube as a storage tube for your product.
- Recent changes in the courier network industry has caused us to modify our tube despatch service causing prices to increase.
- Wipe clean only
- Do not machine wash
- To clean: wipe with a damp cloth. Using a mild citrus based detergent may help remove stubborn stains.
- Product can be ironed on a cool setting on the reverse side (the uncoated side)
- Some tomato, egg, curry based sauces and ink etc may cause staining. The longer stains are left on the surface, the harder it will be to remove them.
- All orders are cut to order. Below is our typical dispatch times:
- No edge binding: Orders are usually dispatched within 1-3 working days and sent via 2-3 working day delivery service.
- Edge binding: Orders are dispatched within 2-5 working days depending on workload.
- If your fabric is not currently in stock we will contact you via e-mail.
- We use Royal Mail and a signed for courier service to send out our parcels.
- All tablecloths are cut to order/made to measure items and cannot be returned.
- Manufacturing faults or defects will be replaced. If we can not replace it you will be offered a refund.
- If colour or fabric quality is important to you then we suggest you order a free sample before placing your order.
- Listed shapes and sizes are there for your convenience and are not stock items.
- Read our full terms & conditions here.