- All sizes shown are finished tablecloth sizes. You must account for your own over hang.
- Widest tablecloth sizes are already shown. We can cut longer lengths if required.
- 132cm width is approximate. This is cut from the roll and may vary slightly.
- Base fabric is white 100% cotton
- Face fabric is a printed design with a clear PVC coating.
- Does not fray when cut
- All oilcloth tablecloths are folded as standard.
- Sizes show are there for your convenience and are not stock items.
Natural Bees Oilcloth Tablecloth
- Wipe clean only
- Do not machine wash
- To clean: wipe with a damp cloth. Using a mild citrus based detergent may help remove stubborn stains.
- Product can be ironed on a cool setting on the reverse side (the uncoated side)
- Some tomato, egg, curry based sauces and ink etc may cause staining. The longer stains are left on the surface, the harder it will be to remove them.
- All orders are cut to order. Below is our typical dispatch times:
- No edge binding: Orders are usually dispatched within 1-3 working days and sent via 2-3 working day delivery service.
- Edge binding: Orders are dispatched within 3-6 working days depending on work load.
- If your fabric is not currently in stock we will contact you via e-mail.
- We use Royal Mail and a signed for courier service to send out our parcels.
- All tablecloths are cut to order/made to measure items and cannot be returned unless there is a manufacturing fault or defect.
- If colour or quality is important to you then we suggest you order a free sample before placing your order.
- Listed shapes and sizes are there for your convenience and are not stock items.