- All sizes shown are finished tablecloth sizes. You must account for your own over hang.
- Maximum tablecloth widths are already shown. We can cut longer lengths if required.
- Base fabric: Water repellent treated poly-cotton blend. Helps prevents liquid penetration.
- Face: Thin layer of clear acrylic which helps maintain a soft feel whilst remaining wipe clean.
- Finish: Square & Rectangles are hemmed. Circles & ovals are edge bound as seen in the image.
- Sizes shown are for your connivence and not stock items. All tablecloths are cut to order.
Palermo Acrylic Tablecloth
Speckled lines in grey.
- Sponge down immediately with a clean, damp sponge. In case of grease stains use water with soap.
- Product can be machine washed infrequently at maximum 40c.
- Use detergent sparingly and rinse thoroughly.
- Do not use bleach, fabric conditioner, tumble drying or dry cleaning.
- After washing, ironing the back re-activates the stain repellent treatment.
- All of our Teflon tablecloths cut & finished to order.
- Typical Dispatch time: 3-7 working days depending on work load and sent using a 2-3 working day delivery service
- If your fabric is not currently in stock we will contact you via e-mail.
- We use Royal Mail and a signed for courier service to send out our parcels.
- All tablecloths are cut to order/made to measure items and cannot be returned unless there is a manufacturing fault or defect.
- If colour or quality is important to you then we suggest you order a free sample before placing your order.
- Listed shapes and sizes are there for your convenience and are not stock items.