- All sizes shown are finished tablecloth sizes. You must account for your own over hang.
- Widest tablecloth sizes are already shown. We can cut longer lengths if required.
- 132cm width is approximate. This is cut from the roll and may vary slightly.
- Base fabric is white 100% cotton
- Face fabric is a printed design with a clear PVC coating.
- Does not fray when cut
- All oilcloth tablecloths are folded as standard. Creases can be ironed out on a warm setting.
- Sizes show are there for your convenience and are not stock items.
- Got questions? See our FAQs for answers on oilcloth fabrics
Polka Dot Light Sage Oilcloth Tablecloth
One of our many polka dot designs in our collection, this oilcloth tablecloth features a bright green backdrop with white polka dots. In line with nature, it will bring an element of the outdoors into your home, while the polka dots keep the design fresh and modern. Perfect for an outdoor gathering! Don’t worry about spills – the PVC coating creates a wipe clean surface.
This design is out of stock.
Return home to find more more wipe clean tablecloths.
- The fabric is rolled then put inside a cardboard postal tube as seen.
- Both ends of the tube are fitted with white plastic end caps, the end caps are secured using a combination of staples and sealing tape.
- The length and diameter of the tube varies depending on the product size.
- We are able to fit up-to 8 metres of fabric into one tube, so you can order multiple pieces and they can be fitted into one tube.
- The tube is then shipped to you with the shipping label stuck to the surface of the tube.
- When you receive the tube, open one end carefully and you will be able to keep and use the tube as a storage tube for your product.
- Recent changes in the courier network industry has caused us to modify our tube despatch service causing prices to increase.
- Wipe clean only
- Do not machine wash
- To clean: wipe with a damp cloth. Using a mild citrus based detergent may help remove stubborn stains.
- Product can be ironed on a cool setting on the reverse side (the uncoated side)
- Some tomato, egg, curry based sauces and ink etc may cause staining. The longer stains are left on the surface, the harder it will be to remove them.
- All orders are cut to order. Below is our typical dispatch times:
- No edge binding: Orders are usually dispatched within 1-3 working days and sent via 2-3 working day delivery service.
- Edge binding: Orders are dispatched within 2-5 working days depending on workload.
- If your fabric is not currently in stock we will contact you via e-mail.
- We use Royal Mail and a signed for courier service to send out our parcels.
- All tablecloths are cut to order/made to measure items and cannot be returned.
- Manufacturing faults or defects will be replaced. If we can not replace it you will be offered a refund.
- If colour or fabric quality is important to you then we suggest you order a free sample before placing your order.
- Listed shapes and sizes are there for your convenience and are not stock items.
- Read our full terms & conditions here.