- All sizes shown are finished tablecloth sizes. You must account for your own overhang.
- Maximum tablecloth widths are already shown. We can cut longer lengths if required.
- Base fabric: Water repellent treated poly-cotton blend. Helps prevents liquid penetration.
- Face: Thin layer of clear acrylic which helps maintain a soft feel whilst remaining wipe clean.
- Finish: Square & Rectangles are hemmed. Circles & ovals are edge bound as seen in the image.
- Sizes shown are for your convenience and not stock items. All tablecloths are cut to order.
- Colours seen on screen may not accurately reflect the true fabric colour in hand. Please order a free sample if exact colour shade is important to you.
Beige Opera Acrylic Coated Tablecloth with Teflon
Elegant and sophisticated, this classic damask pattern features a swirling pattern that is great for traditional or formal occasions. The beige and white colour palate appeals to any home or dining decor. Finished with a Teflon coating for protection and wipe clean surface.
- Sponge down immediately with a clean, damp sponge. In case of grease stains use water with soap.
- Fabric can be machine washed infrequently at maximum 40c.
- Use detergent sparingly and rinse thoroughly.
- Do not use bleach, fabric conditioner, tumble drying or dry cleaning.
- After washing, ironing the back re-activates the stain repellent treatment.
- All of our Teflon / Acrylic tablecloths cut & finished to order.
- Typical Despatch time: 2-3 working days depending on workload and sent using a 2 working day delivery service
- If your fabric is not currently in stock we will contact you via e-mail.
- We use Royal Mail and a signed for courier service to send out our parcels.
- All tablecloths are cut to order/made to measure items and cannot be returned.
- Manufacturing faults or defects will be replaced. If we can not replace it you will be offered a refund.
- If colour or fabric quality is important to you then we suggest you order a free sample before placing your order.
- Listed shapes and sizes are there for your convenience and are not stock items.
- Read our full terms & conditions here.
All tablecloths/protectors are cut to order so we are able to cut to any size you need at no additional cost.
If you want a more tailored size to the sizes available in the drop-down box, then you can request in the notes field at the checkout.
- How: Order the next size up to what you need.
- Where: At the checkout, you’ll see the notes field as shown below. Enter your size/s here rounded to the nearest cm. Eg: 121cm x 223cm
- Note: The widest sizes are already shown, we can not make tablecloths wider. Only longer.