- All sizes shown are finished tablecloth sizes. You must account for your own overhang.
- Maximum tablecloth widths are already shown. We can cut longer lengths if required.
- Base fabric: Water repellent treated poly-cotton blend. Helps prevents liquid penetration.
- Face: Thin layer of clear acrylic which helps maintain a soft feel whilst remaining wipe clean.
- Finish: Square & Rectangles are hemmed by default, binding is optional. Circles & ovals are edge bound as seen in the image.
- Sizes shown are for your convenience and not stock items. All tablecloths are cut to order.
- Colours seen on screen may not accurately reflect the true fabric colour in hand.
- Please order a free sample if exact colour shade is important to you.
- Parasol hole finished with nickel or brass coloured ring.
- You may also opt for no ring and just a plain cut hole.
- The internal diameter of the ring is 40mm and 66mm depending on the size chosen.
- Please note there will be a metal ring on the underside of the table cover.
- Depending on the size of hole in your tabletop the underside of the ring may or may not come into contact with your table surface.
How much overhang should my tablecloth have?
We recommend that your tablecloth have an over hang between 15cm to 20cm all round. This means adding 30cm to 40cm to the length and width of your table size to get the required tablecloth size. We found this to be optimal overhang as it is long enough to drape over your table and not so long it touches your legs when sitting at the table. This is only our recommendation but you can choose what ever over hang you like.
Are the sizes shown for the table top size?
No. The sizes shown on our website is the tablecloth size you will receive. Please make sure you include your own overhang. The exception to this is when you are ordering a table protector – then we recommend to choose a size that will fit your table top.
Can you make wider tablecloths?
No. The widest widths we can produce in each design is already listed on the product page. We are restricted by the width of the rolls that come in to us. As a general guide here is the maximum we can produce in each fabric: Teflon/Acrylic fabrics: Up to 180cm (depending on design) Oilcloth: Up to 132cm (all designs) Vinyl PVC: Up to 140cm (all designs)
- No finish is the default finish for this fabric. It is just a cut edge. It does not fray.
- Edge binding finish adds a coloured bias around the edge of the tablecloth to improve the appearance. Bias bound rectangles and squares are automatically finished with rounded corners as standard.
- Round corners only can be added to rectangle and square tablecloths if you do not like straight cut corners.
How do I measure my table?
It’s really important that you get the measurements of your table and tablecloth overhang right as all of our fabrics are cut to order. For rectangles you need 2 measurements; the width and the length. For circles you need just the diameter of the table, which is from edge to edge making sure you go directly through the center of the table. Ovals require 2 measurements. Across the widest point of the table will give you the width, and the length can be taken down the longest part of the table. Measurements don’t have to be millimeter perfect, just rounded to nearest centimeter. For more in depth details visit our measuring guide page.