- Heat protection: up to 100c.
- Thickness: 2.4mm
- Base: White felt made from polyester
- Face: White wipe clean vinyl with slight embossed octagon design.
- Can be cut with scissors.
- This protector is folded as standard prior to despatch.
- Please order tube despatch is you would prefer to receive it without creasing.
- Cut to size note: We not guarantee millimetre cutting precision. While we do our best to get as close as possible, we do have a 3% sizing tolerance.
Oval Brown Protector
Need a custom size?
Just order the next size up. Tell us what size you need it cut down to in the notes field upon checkout.
- You can add this option separately here.
- Tube despatch is an optional extra to receive your fabric crease-free. It is not essential, as creases do drop out.
- The table protector is rolled then put inside a cardboard postal tube.
- Both ends of the tube are fitted with white plastic end caps, the end caps are secured using a combination of staples and sealing tape.
- The length and diameter of the tube varies depending on the product size.
- We are able to fit up-to 5 metres of table protector into one tube, so you can order multiple pieces and they can be fitted into one tube.
- The tube is then shipped to you with the shipping label stuck to the surface of the tube.
- When you receive the tube, open one end carefully and you will be able to keep and use the tube as a storage tube for your product.
- Wipe clean only
- Do not machine wash
- To clean: wipe with a damp cloth. Using a mild citrus based detergent may help remove stubborn stains.
- Product can be ironed on a cool setting on the reverse side (the uncoated side)
- Some tomato, egg, curry based sauces and ink etc may cause staining. The longer stains are left on the surface, the harder it will be to remove them.
- All orders are cut to order. Below is our typical dispatch times:
- No edge binding: Orders are usually dispatched within 1-3 working days and sent via 2-3 working day delivery service.
- Edge binding: Orders are dispatched within 2-5 working days depending on workload.
- If your fabric is not currently in stock we will contact you via e-mail.
- We use Royal Mail and a signed for courier service to send out our parcels.
- All tablecloths are cut to order/made to measure items and cannot be returned.
- Manufacturing faults or defects will be replaced. If we can not replace it you will be offered a refund.
- If colour or fabric quality is important to you then we suggest you order a free sample before placing your order.
- Listed shapes and sizes are there for your convenience and are not stock items.
- Read our full terms & conditions here.
All tablecloths/protectors are cut to order so we are able to cut to any size you need at no additional cost.
If you want a more tailored size to the sizes available in the drop-down box, then you can request in the notes field at the checkout.
- How: Order the next size up to what you need.
- Where: At the checkout, you’ll see the notes field as shown below. Enter your size/s here rounded to the nearest cm. Eg: 121cm x 223cm
- Note: The widest sizes are already shown, we can not make tablecloths wider. Only longer.