- All sizes shown are finished tablecloth sizes. You must account for your own over hang.
- Max tablecloth widths are already shown. We can cut longer lengths if required.
- Fabric Face: Printed vinyl
- Fabric Base: None – Just a non woven backing attached.
- Vinyl tablecloth is fold as standard. Creases will drop out over time.
- Sizes show are there for your convenience and are not stock items.
Sunflower Vinyl PVC Tablecloth
Here comes the sun! Infuse happiness to your kitchen or dining room with this cheery sunflower print vinyl tablecloth. With bright and bold yellow and greens against a white background, the print is vibrant to show of your personality. You simply can’t be down when sitting around such a lively tablecloth. The wipe clean surface makes handling messes a breeze.
- You can add this option separately here.
- Tube despatch is an optional extra to receive your fabric crease-free. It is not essential, as creases do drop out/can be ironed out.
- The fabric is rolled then put inside a cardboard postal tube as seen.
- Both ends of the tube are fitted with white plastic end caps, the end caps are secured using a combination of staples and sealing tape.
- The length and diameter of the tube varies depending on the product size.
- We are able to fit up-to 8 metres of fabric into one tube, so you can order multiple pieces and they can be fitted into one tube.
- The tube is then shipped to you with the shipping label stuck to the surface of the tube.
- When you receive the tube, open one end carefully and you will be able to keep and use the tube as a storage tube for your product.
- Wipe clean only
- Do not machine wash
- To clean: wipe with a damp cloth. Using a mild citrus based detergent may help remove stubborn stains.
- Product can be ironed on a cool setting on the reverse side (the uncoated side)
- Some tomato, egg, curry based sauces and ink etc may cause staining. The longer stains are left on the surface, the harder it will be to remove them.
- All orders are cut to order. Below is our typical dispatch times:
- No edge binding: Orders are usually dispatched within 1-3 working days and sent via 2-3 working day delivery service.
- Edge binding: Orders are dispatched within 2-5 working days depending on workload.
- If your fabric is not currently in stock we will contact you via e-mail.
- We use Royal Mail and a signed for courier service to send out our parcels.
- All tablecloths are cut to order/made to measure items and cannot be returned.
- Manufacturing faults or defects will be replaced. If we can not replace it you will be offered a refund.
- If colour or fabric quality is important to you then we suggest you order a free sample before placing your order.
- Listed shapes and sizes are there for your convenience and are not stock items.
- Read our full terms & conditions here.
All tablecloths/protectors are cut to order so we are able to cut to any size you need at no additional cost.
If you want a more tailored size to the sizes available in the drop down box, then you can request in the notes field at the checkout.
- How: Order the next size up to what you need.
- Where: At the checkout, you’ll see the notes field as shown below. Enter your size/s here rounded to the nearest cm. Eg: 121cm x 223cm
- Note: The widest sizes are already shown, we can not make make tablecloths wider. Only longer.