- All sizes shown are finished tablecloth sizes. You must account for your own overhang.
- Maximum tablecloth widths are already shown. We can cut longer lengths if required.
- Base fabric: Water repellent treated poly-cotton blend. Helps prevents liquid penetration.
- Face: Thin layer of clear acrylic which helps maintain a soft feel whilst remaining wipe clean.
- Finish: Square & Rectangles are hemmed. Circles & ovals are edge bound as seen in the image.
- Sizes shown are for your convenience and not stock items. All tablecloths are cut to order.
- Colours seen on screen may not accurately reflect the true fabric colour in hand. Please order a free sample if exact colour shade is important to you.
Damask Beige Acrylic Coated Tablecloth with Teflon
Elegance at its finest is the best way to describe this beige damask tablecloth. The subtle tone-on-tone swirling floral design exudes sophistication and is the perfect choice for a formal dining setting. Topped with a Teflon coating, this tablecloth has excellent durability as well as a wipe clean surface.
- Sponge down immediately with a clean, damp sponge. In case of grease stains use water with soap.
- Fabric can be machine washed infrequently at maximum 40c.
- Use detergent sparingly and rinse thoroughly.
- Do not use bleach, fabric conditioner, tumble drying or dry cleaning.
- After washing, ironing the back re-activates the stain repellent treatment.
- All of our Teflon / Acrylic tablecloths cut & finished to order.
- Typical Despatch time: 2-3 working days depending on workload and sent using a 2 working day delivery service
- If your fabric is not currently in stock we will contact you via e-mail.
- We use Royal Mail and a signed for courier service to send out our parcels.
- All tablecloths are cut to order/made to measure items and cannot be returned.
- Manufacturing faults or defects will be replaced. If we can not replace it you will be offered a refund.
- If colour or fabric quality is important to you then we suggest you order a free sample before placing your order.
- Listed shapes and sizes are there for your convenience and are not stock items.
- Read our full terms & conditions here.
All tablecloths/protectors are cut to order so we are able to cut to any size you need at no additional cost.
If you want a more tailored size to the sizes available in the drop-down box, then you can request in the notes field at the checkout.
- How: Order the next size up to what you need.
- Where: At the checkout, you’ll see the notes field as shown below. Enter your size/s here rounded to the nearest cm. Eg: 121cm x 223cm
- Note: The widest sizes are already shown, we can not make tablecloths wider. Only longer.