Clear Table Protector – Extra Thick
Cut to size crystal clear & extra-thick at 1.5mm (1500 micron). One of the thickest clear protectors on the market – always look for the ‘micron’ thickness – don’t be fooled by the cheaper types.
Ideal for those who don’t want to hide the beauty of their table but want effective protection from knocks, scratches & heat damage (up to 90c).
The clear protector is supplied rolled on a tube so you do not receive it creased. This can also be used for storage so it remains crease-free.
Air bubbles – clear protector may create air bubbles under the surface on certain tabletops, which some customers may find unacceptable. Air bubbles will be more visible on glass/glossy and lighter coloured tabletops. To avoid potential air bubble issues we recommend that you use the frosted product variants (plain frosted available). See here.
Outdoor use – we do not recommend clear table protector outdoors on a permanent basis. Moisture between the table and the protector, along with direct sunlight UV exposure will cause product deterioration and additional product shrinkage. If you plan to use the product outside in direct sunlight, then we recommend that you order a larger size.
Shrinkage – to allow for a margin of shrinkage, the extra thick clear table protector is cut 5mm longer than the required length for rectangles and squares only.
Need a custom size? Order the next size up and request it to be cut down in the notes field at the checkout. Note: widest width we can cut is 120cm
- Crystal clear transparent design.
- Supplied rolled on a tube with no creasing
- Perfect for kitchens, dining rooms, writing desktops, coffee & end tables, TV bench, dressing table, night stand, countertop, computer desk etc.
- Protection from heat damage up to 90c
- Easy to wipe clean
- Designed to fit your tabletop – no overhang required
- Easily rolls up for storage
- Thickness: 1.5mm (1500 micron)
- Made from Eco-friendly Plastic PVC
- Food friendly
- Cut to size & Over-cut by 5mm to allow for shrinkage
- This product is wipe clean only, do not machine wash.
- Wipe with a damp cloth, use mild citrus based detergent if required.
- Some tomato, egg, curry based sauces and ink etc may cause staining.
- The longer stains are left on the surface, the harder it will be to remove them.
- All orders are cut to order. Below is our typical dispatch times:
- No edge binding: Orders are usually dispatched within 1-3 working days and sent via 2-3 working day delivery service.
- Edge binding: Orders are dispatched within 2-5 working days depending on workload.
- If your fabric is not currently in stock we will contact you via e-mail.
- We use Royal Mail and a signed for courier service to send out our parcels.
- All tablecloths are cut to order/made to measure items and cannot be returned.
- Manufacturing faults or defects will be replaced. If we can not replace it you will be offered a refund.
- If colour or fabric quality is important to you then we suggest you order a free sample before placing your order.
- Listed shapes and sizes are there for your convenience and are not stock items.
- Read our full terms & conditions here.
All clear protectors are cut to order so we are able to cut to any size you need at no additional cost.
If you want a more tailored size to the sizes available in the drop-down box, then you can request in the notes field at the checkout.
Please note we can not cut clear protectors into multiple pieces. If you require more than one piece, then please add separate clear protectors to your basket.
- How: Order the next size up to what you need.
- Where: At the checkout, you’ll see the notes field as shown below. Enter your size/s here rounded to the nearest cm. Eg: 121cm x 223cm
- Note: The widest sizes are already shown, we can not make tablecloths wider. Only longer.